2067 Silicone Heat Resistant Cooking Potholder for Kitchen Cooking & Baking 1 Pc
16042 in stock
Silicone Heat Resistant Cooking Potholder for Kitchen Cooking & Baking
Made from 100% silicone which can resist a high temperature up to and ease the transmission of heat, you can hold hot plates and pans easily. The silicone material can bear hard kneading and huge pull without distortion owing to its good flexibility. Designed with a hanging hole, these mitts can be hung up anywhere in your kitchen without taking up much space. Bright and vivid colors offer a fresh visual experience when you enter into your kitchen. An ultimate addition to your home; Use these stylish easy to find non slip silicon mitts when grilling on the BBQ with your microwave or when cooking pasta, versatile for use handling frozen items too or as an assistant when removing tight screw top lids from bottles or jars. As each mitt is suitable for both left and right hand, you can slip on and off breezily. The soft silicone material makes you feel comfortable. With the design of antiskid, you can handle slippery items firmly. Our mitts are easy to get clean by hand-washing or machine-washing
Product Features :
- These small mitts are very handy to use and can be easily hung on your oven door handle or from a hook; their color makes them easy to locate for quick access; mitts will nest within each other for convenient storage or use double for extremely hot or cold items.
- The silicone oven mittens are great kitchen accessory and necessary. It actually solved the problem that avoiding hands burned by pot or something hot.
- It conforms to the gripping habit of the wrist, has a large internal space, and is convenient and comfortable to use.
- No matter how the glove is pulled or twisted, it can be restored to its original state and can be reused. There are hanging loops on the side of the gloves, which can be hung and stored to avoid messy kitchen.
- Easy to clean – Can be cleaned with a dishwasher for easy storage and washing
There are no reviews yet.